Harold A. Corzin, Esq.
Mr. Corzin is a graduate of the University of Toledo College of Law, cum laude and has been a practicing attorney for 37 years. Mr. Corzin practices in the fields of bankruptcy and commercial law. He has been a Chapter 7 Panel Trustee since 1978.
During Mr. Corzin’s professional career he has represented consumer and commercial clients, both creditors and debtors and has performed services as a Chapter 11 Trustee, as counsel for various creditors committees and as counsel for Chapter 7 trustees.
Mr. Corzin has taught bankruptcy, business and commercial law at the University of Akron and at Kent State University for more than 20 years. He has been admitted to practice by the Supreme Court of Ohio and by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio as well as for the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal District. He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and Akron Bar Association and has been the chairman of the Akron Bar Association commercial and bankruptcy law section.
Mr. Corzin is a veteran of the United States Navy (1968-1972), is a licensed pilot and likes to golf. He is married to Christine Corzin of this firm.
Christine K. Corzin
Practice Area and Professional Expertise:
- Business and Consumer Debtor Bankruptcy Law
- Bankruptcy counseling and preparation with a "personal touch"
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio (J.D., 2000)
- Summit County Court of Common Pleas: Law Clerk to The Honorable John R. Adams (09/1999 to 11/2000)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Florida State Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Akron Bar Association
-Commercial Law Section (Past Chair: Bankruptcy 2009-2010)